Aprilia Shiver 900 is the premium bike for Nepali Automotive Market. The Aprilia is always focused to implement new technology on the each brand they launch. Aprilia Shiver 900 is stylish, goodlooking bike. It has powerful engine. D Lifestyles (P) Ltd. is the authorize dealer of Aprilia Bikes in Nepal. Before going to rate the impression of bike, let’s dive into it’s full specifications and many more.
Aprilia Shiver 900 has the displacement of 896.1 cc. The maximum power and maximum torque of Aprilia Shiver 900 is respectively 95.2 HP @ 8750 rpm and 90 Nm @ 6500 rpm. You can get 2 cylinders in this bike. The emission standard of this bike is BS6-Compliant. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 16 litres.
- Displacement: 896.1 cc
- Maximum Power: 95.2 HP @ 8750 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 90 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant
- Number of Gears: 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16 litres
Engine and Gearbox
The engine description of Aprilia 90 Aprilia V90 Longitudinal 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, double overhead camshaft with mixed gear/chain timing system, four valves per cylinder. The fuel system of the bike is Integrated engine management system with Ride-byWire. The bike has Liquid Cooling system. The Ignition of the bike is Digital electronic, integrated with the injection. Wet sump lubrication is found in this bike.
The compression ratio of Aprilia Shiver 900 is 11:1. The bore and stroke of this bike is respectively measured as 92 mm and 56.4 mm. We can get DOHC 8 valves system in this bike. There are mainly two types of clutch system in this bikes and they are Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated.
- Engine Description: Aprilia V90 Longitudinal 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, double overhead camshaft with mixed gear/chain timing system, four valves per cylinder
- Fuel System: Integrated engine management system with Ride-byWire
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Compression Ratio: 11:1
- Ignition: Digital electronic, integrated with the injection
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Bore: 92 mm
- Stroke: 56.4 mm
- Valve System: DOHC, 8 Valves
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
Brakes and tyres
Aprilia Shiver 900 has Dual Ø320 mm stainless steel floating wave discs. Four piston radial callipers. Metal braided brake lines Front Brake and Ø260 mm stainless steel disc. Single piston caliper. Metal braided brake lines Rear Brakes. The front tyre of the bike is 120/70 ZR 17 and the rear tyre of the bike is 180/55 ZR 17. The wheel size of the bike is 3.5 x 17-inch (Fonts) and 6.0 x 17-inch (Rear). The Radial Tubeless Tyres of wheel is found in this bike.
- Front Brake: Dual Ø320 mm stainless steel floating discs. Radial calipers with four pistons. Metal braided brake lines
- Rear Brake: Ø260 mm stainless steel disc. Single piston caliper. Metal braided brake lines
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Wheel: 3.5 x 17-inch
- Rear Wheel: 6.0 x 17-inch
- Wheel Type: Radial Tubeless Tyres
Suspension and Chassis
Aprilia Shiver 900 has 43 mm upside-down fork front suspension and Aluminum alloy swingarm with stiffener brace and Aluminium alloy swingarm with stiffening truss. Hydraulic shock absorber with adjustable extension and spring preload rear suspension. The frame of the bike is designed with Modular tubular steel frame fastened to aluminium side plates by high strength bolts. Dismountable rear frame. The front wheel travel and rear wheel travel is respectively measured as 120 mm and 130 mm.
- Front Suspension: Upside-down fork, stanchions Ø 41, with adjustable hydraulic rebound damping and spring preload
- Rear Suspension: Aluminium alloy swingarm with stiffening truss. Hydraulic shock absorber with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Frame: Modular tubular steel frame fastened to aluminium side plates by high strength bolts. Dismountable rear frame
- Front Wheel Travel: 120 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 130 mm
Instrument Console Features
There are lots of premium Instrument Console Features in Aprilia Shiver 900 among them some of the majors are Digital Speedometer, Analog Tachometer, Digital Trip Meter, Digital Odometer, Clock, ABS Light, Digital Fuel Gauge, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator.
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Analog
- Trip Meter: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Clock: Yes
- ABS Light: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Digital
The Bike varient Aprilia Shiver 900 comes with the colors options of Black and Red. It is currently available in global market as well as in Nepali market also. The Aprilia Shiver 900 has the Adventure type of body. It runs with the gasoline of petrol.
- Bike Variant: Aprilia Shiver 900
- Colours: Silver/Black
- Current Status: Available
- Body Type: Adventure
- Fuel Type: Petrol
Aprilia Shiver 900 Price in Nepal
Aprilia Shiver 900 is not currently available in the Nepali Automotive market. The authorize dealer of Aprilia Bikes in Nepal is D Lifestyles (P) Ltd. The expected price of Aprilia Shiver 900 in Nepal is Rs. 23,99,999.
Note: The price may differs in case you skip the authorize dealer.
We hope these guidelines helps you to know Aprilia Shiver 900 Price in Nepal with Full Specifications . If any queries arise regarding this topic then Automobile Hive recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
Follow us on Facebook– Automobile Hive