Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the premium bike for Nepali Automotive Market. The Kawasaki is always focused to implement new technology on the each brand they launch. Kawasaki Ninja 300 is stylish, goodlooking bike. It has powerful engine. Bikers Nepal Pvt.Ltd. is the authorize dealer of Kawasaki Bikes in Nepal. Before going to rate the impression of bike, let’s dive into it’s full specifications and many more.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 has the displacement of 296 cc. The maximum power and maximum torque of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is respectively 39 HP @ 11,000 rpm and 26.1 Nm @ 10,000 rpm. You can get 2 cylinders in this bike. The emission standard of this bike is BS6-Compliant. There are 6 gears in this bikes. The seat height of the bike is 780 mm. The Kerb or wet weight of the bike is 179 kg. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 17 liters.
- Displacement: 296 cc
- Maximum Power: 39 HP @ 11,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 26.1 Nm @ 10,000 rpm
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant
- Number of Gears: 6
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight : 179 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 litres
Breaking System and competitors
Kawasaki Ninja 300 has 2-Channel ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System).There are few competitors of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in the market and they are Yamaha YZF-R3, Benelli 302R, TVS Apache RR 310, KTM RC 390, Suzuki GSX-S300, Honda CBR250RR etc.
- Braking System: 2-Channel ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
- Competitors: Yamaha YZF-R3, Benelli 302R, TVS Apache RR 310, KTM RC 390, Suzuki GSX-S300, Honda CBR250RR
Mileage and Top Speed
Kawasaki Ninja 300 mileage is 25-30 kmpl (approximate) and in term of performance it can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in around 5.6 seconds.The top speed of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is recorded as 182 Kmph.
- Mileage: 25-30 kmpl (approximate)
- Performance: 0-100 kmph in around 5.6 seconds
- Top Speed: 182 kmph
Engine and Gearbox
The engine description of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is it has 296 cc Liquid-Cooled, 4-Stroke Parallel Twin Engine. The fuel system of the bike is Fuel Injection 32mm x 2 with Dual Throttle Valves. The bike has Liquid Cooling system. The Ignition of the bike is digital. Forced lubrication Wet Sump with Oil Cooler lubrication is found in this bike.
The compression ratio of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is 10.6:1. The bore and stroke of this bike is respectively measured as 64 mm and 49 mm. We can get DOHC 8 valves system in this bike. There are mainly two types of clutch system in this bikes and they are Assist & Slipper Clutch.
- Engine Description: 296cc, Liquid-Cooled, 4-Stroke Parallel Twin Engine
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection 32mm x 2 with Dual Throttle Valves
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Ignition: Digital
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication Wet Sump with Oil Cooler
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Bore: 62 mm
- Stroke: 49 mm
- Valve System: DOHC, 8 Valves
- Clutch: Assist & Slipper Clutch
Brakes and Tyres
Kawasaki Ninja 300 has Dual-Piston Single 290mm Petal Disc Front Brake and Dual-Piston Single 220mm Petal Disc Rear Brakes. The front tyre of the bike is 110/70-R17 M/C 54H and the rear tyre of the bike is 140/70-R17 M/C 66H. The wheel size of the bike is 17-inch. The Black Mag types of wheel is founf in this bike.
- Front Brake: Single 290mm Petal Disc, Dual-Piston
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm Petal Disc, Dual-Piston
- Front Tyre: 110/70-R17 M/C 54H
- Rear Tyre: 140/70-R17 M/C 66H
- Front Wheel: 17-inch
- Rear Wheel: 17-inch
- Wheel Type: Black Mag Wheels
Suspension and Chassis
Kawasaki Ninja 300 has 37mm Telescopic Forks front suspension and Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with Gas-Charged Shock and 5-Way Adjustable Pre-Load (Monoshock) rear suspension. The frame of the bike is designed with Tube Diamond, Steel. The front wheel travel and rear wheel travel is respectively measured as 120 mm and 132 mm.
- Front Suspension: 37mm Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with Gas-Charged Shock and 5-Way Adjustable Pre-Load (Monoshock)
- Frame: Tube Diamond, Steel
- Front Wheel Travel: 120 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 132 mm
Dimensions and weight
Talking to the Dimensions and weight of Kawasaki Ninja 300 then Overall Length, Overall Width, and Overall Height is measured respectively 2015 mm, 715 mm and 1110 mm. The ground clerance of the bike is 140 mm. The seat height of the bike is 780 mm. The Wheelbase of the bike is 1405 mm.
- Overall Length: 2015 mm
- Overall Width: 715 mm
- Overall Height: 1110 mm
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Wheelbase: 1405 mm
Instrument Console Features
There are lots of premium Instrument Console Features in Kawasaki Ninja 300 among them some of the majors are Digital Speedometer, Analog Tachometer, Digital Trip Meter, Digital Odometer, Clock, ABS Light, Digital Fuel Gauge, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator.
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Analog
- Trip Meter: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Clock: Yes
- ABS Light: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Digital
- Low Oil Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
The Bike varient Kawasaki Ninja 300 (2021) comes with the colors options of Lime Green, Candy Lime Green and Ebony. It is currently available in global market as well as in Nepali market also. The Kawasaki Ninja 300 has the sports type of body. It runs with the gasoline of petrol. The official tagline of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is “The New Age Sensation”.
- Bike Variant: 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Colours: Lime Green, Candy Lime Green, Ebony
- Current Status: Available
- Body Type: Sports
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Official Tagline: The New Age Sensation
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in Nepal
Kawasaki Ninja 300 is currently available in the Nepali Automotve market. The authorize dealer of Kawasaki Bikes in Nepal is Bikers Nepal Pvt.Ltd. The official price of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Nepal is Rs. 9,99,900.
Note: The price may differs in case you skip the authorize dealer.
Benelli bikes price in Nepal | 2021 Update
KTM Bikes Price in Nepal with Specifications | 2021 Update
Ducati bikes price in Nepal 2021 update
Upcoming Bikes in Nepal 2021 | Complete List
We hope these guidelines helps you to know Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in Nepal with Full Specifications . If any queries arise regarding this topic then Automobile Hive recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
Follow us on Facebook– Automobile Hive