Bajaj Nepal announces new scheme, where they are providing motorcycles in Nepal with different attractive offers.
Due to the pandemic of COVID19 worldwide, the market of automobile industry has degraded gradually in Nepal. In this scenario, Bajaj Nepal now offers attractive schemes.
What are Bajaj Nepal offers & scheme ?
Bajaj Nepal offers three schemes while purchasing new bike in Nepal. The offer includes
- Rs 12,000 cash discount or
- 0% interest rate on 50% payment of downpayment or
- 20% downpayment
As per the announcement of Bajaj Nepal, now you can get a cash discount of Rs 12,000. If you don’t want this discount and ready to pay 50%of prices, you will not be charged for interest while purchasing Bajaj bike Nepal. Also, you can buy the bike at 20% downpayment.
- Bajaj RS400 price in Nepal with Specifications
- BS6 Bajaj Platina Price in Nepal | Specifications
- Mileage of Bajaj bikes with price
- Bajaj Dominar 400 in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 price in Nepal with Specifications
- Bajaj bikes price in Nepal and in India|Comparison
- Bajaj Pulsar 250 Specifications and Price in Nepal
- Bajaj Pulsar 125: Specification and price in Nepal
- Price of Bajaj Bikes in Nepal [ Updated List 2020]