BMW is a German multinational company established on March 7, 1916. It stands for “Bayerische Motoren Werke”. The company owns other popular brands such as Mini and Rolls Royce. BMW X1 Price in Nepal varies with variants. The starting BMW X1 Price in Nepal is Rs. 1,89,96,000 and BMW X1 Price in Nepal can go up to Rs. 2,29,96,000.
Furthermore, the BMW X1 is a compact SUV. It has 3 variants. Moreover, X1 was first introduced in 2012 and the 2nd gen X1 was introduced in 2016. Recently, the 2nd gen X1 got a facelift
Powertrain Of BMW X1
This is the 1st face-lift for the current-gen X 1. It has got some slight changes in the style that makes it similar to X 6, X 5 and X 7. The main upgrade the X 1 got is the 2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine is now in BS 6. the BMW X1 gets some exterior as well as some interiors changes.
Design of BMW X1
It gets a larger kidney grille along with BMW’s signature LED headlamps and all-new LED DRLs. Moreover, The all-new LED tail lamps give X 1 an attractive look. Talking about inside the car, there is lots of headroom and legroom and the seats are well-bolstered.
Similarly, the quality of materials is good but not as great as the newer generation cars. There is a multicolored ambient lighting too.
Some other features include a panoramic sunroof, leather-wrapped steering, 18-inch alloy wheels, an 8.8-inch display for the iDrive infotainment system.
Similarly, it has dual-zone climate control, navigation and power-adjustable front seats with a memory function.
Safety Measures of BMW X1
- Airbags: BMW X1 has a front-seat-mounted side-impact airbags with automatic locking retractors, and knee airbags.
- Forward Collision Warning: This feature warn you of an impending collision by detecting stopped or slowly moved vehicles ahead of your vehicle.
- Seat Belt Warning: It reduces the risks of serious injuries and death and provides safety to everyone in the vehicle and other motorists.
- Child Lock: This feature protect the baby from tumbling, being wounded by pointy things, being burned, or being hit by falling things.
- Anchor Points for Child: This feature fix the child seat to the car seat, it is much more firmly secured and safe.
- Theft Engine Immobilizer: This function is used to prevent unwanted things from happening to the vehicle, such as theft.
- Lane Departure Warning: This feature alerts the drivers which prevent accidents caused by unintentional lane drifting and changing lanes without proper signaling.
Technical Specifications of BMW X1
|Cylinders||4 Cylinders Inline|
|Max Power (BHP)||189 bhp @ 5000 rpm|
|Max Torque (NM)||280 Nm @ 1350 rpm|
|Mileage (ARAI)||14.82 kmpl|
|No of gears||7 Gears|
|Emission Standard||BS 6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||51 litres|
Lets talk about the variants of X 1. there are 3 variants.
- BMW X1 sDrive20i X Line
- BMW X1 sDrive20d X Line
- BMW X1 sDrive20d M Sport
BMW X1 Price in Nepal
BMW X1 Price in Nepal varies with variants. The starting BMW X1 Price in Nepal is Rs. 1,89,96,000 and BMW X1 Price in Nepal can go up to Rs. 2,29,96,000.
|Model||Variants||BMW X1 Price in Nepal|
|BMW X1||BMW X1 sDrive20i X Line||Rs. 1,89,96,000|
|BMW X1||BMW X1 sDrive20d X Line||Rs. 2,09,96,000|
|BMW X1||BMW X1 sDrive20d M Sport||Rs. 2,29,96,000|
BMW X1 is available in Black Sapphire Metallic, Mineral White Metallic, Phytonic Blue Metallic, and Storm Bay Metallic, Misano Blue Metallic, Cashmere Silver Metallic, Mineral Grey Metallic
Additional Features of BMW X1
- 10.25-inch infotainment display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Rearview camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Automatic emergency braking
- Adaptive cruise control
- Panoramic backup camera