Specifications and features do matter but, luxury says it all. Likewise, these days people are more attracted to expensive things. High valued car are more preferred than a budget car. Here are some of the most expensive cars in Nepal.
Mercedes Benz is a known luxury car brand in Nepal. Likewise, We all remember the song ” Mercedes Benz ma”. In addition, Many rich and famous personalities in Nepal have owned this car.
Some of the available models of Mercedes Benz and its price in Nepal are:
- Mercedes Benz GLE 350d 4MATIC : Rs. 3,40,00,000
- Mercedes Benz GLA 200 CDI: Rs. 2,25,00,000
- Mercedes Benz E 200: Rs. 2,60,00,000
- Mercedes Benz C 220 CDI: Rs. 2,10,00,000
- Mercedes Benz S 350 CDI: Rs 5,00,00,000
- Mercedes Benz S 500: Rs 5,00,00,000
Toyota Land Cruiser 200
Toyota is a very popular car brand in Nepal. In addition, it’s most expensive car is the Land Cruiser. Moreover, Land Cruiser is a 8 seater SUV with 4950 mm length and 1910 mm height. The price of this car in Nepal is Rs.3,23,00,000.
Ranger Rover is luxury SUV model of Land Rover. Moreover, Kishore Gears Pvt. Ltd are the distributed of Range Rovers in Nepal. Likewise, its build to give the luxury feeling as valued as the price.
Here are some of the variants and price of Range Rovers in Nepal.
- Range Rover Evoque : Rs. 3.1 Crore ++
- Range Rover Sport: Rs. 4.8 Crore ++
- Range Rover Vogue: Rs. 5.8 Crore ++
However, the price may differ as the cars are ordered only after there is a demand.
Hyundai Santa FE GLS
Hyundai Santa FE GLS really gives you what you paid for. Furthermore, it has 3 rows with all of them having comfortable and well build seats. Similarly, it have different buttons for moving the seats for that leg space. The car is priced at Rs.1,22,96,000.
Subaru is a well known Japanese luxury automobile brand. Moreover, Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd is the authorized dealer of Subaru Automobiles in Nepali. Furthermore, Subaru has many models of cars in Nepal and all of them are almost above 50 lakh.
Some of the available cars of Subaru and its price in Nepal are:
- Subaru Forester CVT 2.0 KE5E: RS. 1,28,00,000
- Subaru XV Crosstrek KCCY: Rs. 1,05,00,000
- Subaru XV Crosstrek KCIB: Rs. 1,03,00,000
In conclusion, the demand of expensive cars are increasing in Nepal. In other words, people have started to give priority to luxury cars as they did to the budget cars and their specifications.