BMW M1000RR is the premium bike for Nepali Automotive Market. The BMW is always focused to implement new technology on the each brand they launch. BMW M1000RR is stylish, goodlooking and epensive bike. It has powerful engine. Before going to rate the impression of bike, let’s dive into it’s full specifications and many more.
BMW M1000RR has the displacement of 999 cc. The maximum power and maximum torque of BMW M1000RR is respectively 212 HP @ 14,500 rpm and 113 Nm @ 11,000 rpm. You can get 4 cylinders in this bike. The emission standard of this bike is BS6-Compliant. There are 6 gears in this bikes. The seat height of the bike is 832 mm. The Kerb/Wet Weight of the bike is weighted 192 kg. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 16.5 litres.
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Maximum Power: 212 HP @ 14,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 113 Nm @ 11,000 rpm
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant
- Number of Gears: 6
- Seat Height: 832 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight: 192 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 litres
Breaking System and competitors
BMW M1000RR has 2-Channel ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System).The Competitors of the bike in markets are Ducati Superleggera V4, Yamaha YZF-R1M, Honda CBR1000RR-R SP, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR, Suzuki GSX-R1000R, Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory.
- Braking System: 2-Channel ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
- Competitors: Ducati Superleggera V4, Yamaha YZF-R1M, Honda CBR1000RR-R SP, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR, Suzuki GSX-R1000R, Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory
Milage and Top Speed
BMW M1000RR mileage is 15.38 kmpl (approximate) and in term of performance it can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in around 3.1 seconds.The top speed of Triumph Street Triple RS is recorded as 306 Kmph.
- Mileage: 15.38 kmpl (approximate)
- Performance: 0-100 kmph in around 3.1 seconds
- Top Speed: 306 kmph
Engine and Gearbox
The engine description of BMW M1000RR is it has 999cc, Water/Oil-Cooled, 4-Cylinder with 4-Stroke In-line Engine, Four Titanium Valves Per Cylinder and BMW ShiftCam Engine. The fuel system of the bike is Fuel Injection. The bike has Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators system. The Ignition of the bike is digital.
The compression ratio of BMW M1000RR is 13.5:1. The bore and stroke of this bike is respectively measured as 80 mm and 49.7 mm. We can get Chain 525 17/46 system final drive in this bike. The types of clutch system you get in this bike is Multiplate Clutch in Oil Bath, Anti-Hopping Clutch, with Self-Reinforcement.
- Engine Description: 999cc, Water/Oil-Cooled, 4-Cylinder with 4-Stroke In-line Engine, Four Titanium Valves Per Cylinder and BMW ShiftCam
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Cooling: Cooling with separated liquid and oil radiators
- Ignition: Digital
- Compression Ratio: 13.5:1
- Bore: 80 mm
- Stroke: 49.7 mm
- Final Drive: Chain 525 17/46
- Clutch: Multiplate Clutch in Oil Bath, Anti-Hopping Clutch, with Self-Reinforcement
Brakes and Tyres
BMW M1000RR has 320mm Dual Discs, M Brake 4-Piston Fixed Caliper Front Brake and 220mm Single Disc, 2-Piston Fixed Caliper Rear Brakes. The front tyre of the bike is 120/70-ZR 17 M/C (58 W) and the rear tyre of the bike is 200/55-ZR17. The wheel size of the bike is Aluminium alloy 3.50”x17” front wheel and Aluminium alloy 5.50”x17” rear wheel. The Aluminium alloy tubeless types of wheel is found in this bike.
- Front Brake: 320mm Dual Discs, M Brake 4-Piston Fixed Caliper
- Rear Brake: 220mm Single Disc, 2-Piston Fixed Caliper
- Front Tyre: 120/70 – ZR 17
- Rear Tyre: 200/55-ZR17
- Front Wheel: M Carbon 3.50”x17”
- Rear Wheel: M Carbon 5.50”x17”
- Wheel Type: M Carbon Wheels
Suspension and Chassis
BMW M1000RR has45mm USD Telescopic Forks front suspension and Aluminium Swing Arm, Full Floater Pro, Compression and Rebound Damping Adjustable, Adjustable Preload rear suspension. The frame of the bike is designed with Bridge-Type Frame, Cast Aluminium, Load-Bearing Engine. The front wheel travel and rear wheel travel is respectively measured as 125 mm and 117 mm.
- Front Suspension: 45mm USD Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Aluminium Swing Arm, Full Floater Pro, Compression and Rebound Damping Adjustable, Adjustable Preload
- Frame: Bridge-Type Frame, Cast Aluminium, Load-Bearing Engine
- Front Wheel Travel: 120 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 117 mm
Dimensions and weight
Talking to the Dimensions and weight of BMW M1000RR then Overall Length and Overall Width is measured respectively 2073 mm and 848 mm. The seat height of the bike is 832 mm. The Wheelbase of the bike is 1457 mm.
- Overall Length: 2073 mm
- Overall Width: 848 mm
- Seat Height: 832 mm
- Wheelbase: 1457 mm
Instrument Console Features
There are lots of premium Instrument Console Features in BMW M1000RR among them some of the majors are Digital Speedometer, Digital Trip Meter, Digital Odometer, Clock, ABS Light, Digital Fuel Gauge, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator.
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: No
- Trip Meter: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Clock: Yes
- ABS Light: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Digital
- Low Oil Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
The Bike varient 2021 BMW M1000RR comes with the colors options of Light White/M Motorsport. It is currently available in global market and upcoming in Nepali market also. The BMW M1000RR has the Superbike type of body. It runs with the gasoline of Sports. The official tagline of the bike is “Racing Like No Other”.
- Bike Variant: 2021 BMW M1000RR
- Colours: Light White/M Motorsport
- Current Status: Upcoming
- Body Type: Sports
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Official Tagline: Racing Like No Other
BMW M1000RR Price in Nepal
BMW M1000RR is currently upcoming in the Nepali Automotve market. The authorised dealer of BMW bikes in Nepal is Laxmi Premium Motors Pvt Ltd. The expected price of BMW M1000RR in Nepal is Rs. 1,09,99,999 (One crore nine lakh ninty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine).
Note: The price may differs in case you skip the authorize dealer.
We hope these guidelines helps you to know BMW M1000RR Price in Nepal with Full Specifications . If any queries arise regarding this topic then Automobile Hive recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
Follow us on Facebook– Automobile Hive