MV Agusta Brutale 675 is the premium bike for Nepali Automotive Market. The MV Agusta is always focused to implement new technology on the each brand they launch. MV Agusta Brutale 675 is stylish, goodlooking bike. It has powerful engine. Velocity Pvt. Ltd is the authorize dealer of MV Agusta Bikes in Nepal. Before going to rate the impression of bike, let’s dive into it’s full specifications and many more.
MV Agusta Brutale 675 has the displacement of 675 cc. The maximum power and maximum torque of MV Agusta Brutale 675 is respectively 108.6 Bhp @ 12500 rpm and 65 Nm @ 12000 rpm. You can get 3 cylinders in this bike. The emission standard of this bike is BS6-Compliant. There are 6 gears in this bikes. The ground clerance of this bike is measured as 160 mm. The seat height of the bike is 810 mm. The Kerb or wet weight of the bike is 163 kg. The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 16.6 litres.
- Displacement: 675 cc
- Maximum Power: 108.6 Bhp @ 12500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 65 Nm @ 12000 rpm
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Emission Standard: BS6-Compliant
- Number of Gears: 6
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight : 163 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.6 litres
Engine and Gearbox
The engine description of MV Agusta Brutale 675 is it has Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve, DOHC Engine. The fuel system of the bike is Fuel Injection. The bike has Cooling with separeted liquid and oil radiators Cooling system. The Ignition of the bike is Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment. Forced oil lubrication with 2 rotor pumps lubrication is found in this bike.
The bore and stroke of MV Agusta Brutale 675 is respectively measured as 79 mm and 45.9 mm. The compression ratio 12.3:1. There are mainly two types of clutch system in this bikes and they are Assist & Slipper Clutch.
- Engine Description: Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve, DOHC
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Cooling: Cooling with separeted liquid and oil radiators
- Ignition: Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment
- Lubrication: Forced oil lubrication with 2 rotor pumps
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Bore: 79 mm
- Stroke: 45.9 mm
- Clutch: Assist & Slipper Clutch
Brakes and Tyres
MV Agusta Brutale 675 has 320 mm Double floating disc with steel braking disc and flange, 32mm Brembo radial-type with 4 pistons caliper and 220mm Single steel disc with 34mm Brembo 2 piston caliper Rear Brakes. The front tyre of the bike is 120/70 – ZR 17 M/C (58 W) and the rear tyre of the bike is 180/55 – ZR 17 M/C (73 W). The wheel size of the bike is Aluminium alloy 3.50”x17 (Front Wheel) and Aluminium alloy 5.50″ x17 (Rear Wheel). The Alloy Tubeless Wheels types of wheel is founf in this bike.
- Front Brake: 320 mm Double floating disc with steel braking disc and flange, 32mm Brembo radial-type with 4 pistons caliper
- Rear Brake: 220mm Single steel disc with 34mm Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Front Tyre: 120/70 – ZR 17 M/C (58 W)
- Rear Tyre: 180/55 – ZR 17 M/C (73 W)
- Front Wheel: Aluminium alloy 3.50”x17”
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium alloy 5.50″ x17″
- Wheel Type: Alloy Tubeless Wheels
Suspension and Chassis
MV Agusta Brutale 675 has Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” telescopic hydraulic fork front suspension and Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with spring preload adjustment rear suspension. The frame of the bike is designed with ALS Steel Tubular Trellis. The front wheel travel and rear wheel travel is respectively measured as 125 mm and 119 mm.
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” telescopic hydraulic fork
- Rear Suspension: Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with spring preload adjustment
- Frame: ALS Steel Tubular Trellis
- Front Wheel Travel: 125 mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 119 mm
Dimensions and weight
Talking to the Dimensions and weight of MV Agusta Brutale 675 then Overall Length and Overall Width is measured respectively 2085 mm and 725 mm. The ground clerance of the bike is 160 mm. The seat height of the bike is 810 mm. The Wheelbase of the bike is 1380 mm.
- Overall Length: 2085 mm
- Overall Width: 725 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm
Instrument Console Features
There are lots of premium Instrument Console Features in MV Agusta Brutale 675 among them some of the majors are Digital Speedometer, Analog Tachometer, Digital Trip Meter, Digital Odometer, Clock, ABS Light, Digital Fuel Gauge, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator.
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Analog
- Trip Meter: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Clock: Yes
- ABS Light: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Digital
- Low Oil Indicator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
The Bike varient MV Agusta Brutale 675 comes with the colors options of Pearl White/Matt Metallic Anthracite, Red/Matt Metallic Anthracite and Matt Metallic Black. It is currently available in global market but upcoming in Nepali market. The MV Agusta Brutale 675 has the Naked type of body. It runs with the gasoline of petrol.
- Bike Variant: MV Agusta Brutale 675
- Colours: Pearl White/Matt Metallic Anthracite, Red/Matt Metallic Anthracite, Matt Metallic Black
- Current Status: Upcoming
- Body Type: Naked
- Fuel Type: Petrol
MV Agusta Brutale 675 Price in Nepal
MV Agusta Brutale 675 is currently not available in the Nepali Automotive market. The authorize dealer of KTM Bikes in Nepal is Velocity Pvt. Ltd. The expected price of MV Agusta Brutale 675 in Nepal is Rs. 25,99,999.
Note: The price may differs in case if you skip the authorize dealer.
We hope these guidelines helps you to know MV Agusta Brutale 675 Price in Nepal with Full Specifications . If any queries arise regarding this topic then Automobile Hive recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
Follow us on Facebook– Automobile Hive