HH Bajaj, which comes under Golchha group of Nepal, is the official distributor of Bajaj Pulsar in Nepal. Recently, in 2023 Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal was slashed. Now Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal 4.49 lakhs. It has a strong acceleration and mid-range performance.
Powertrain Of Bajaj Pulsar N250
Bajaj Pulsar 250 comes with 249.07 cc, 4 stroke, 4 valve, single cylinder, Twin Spark, FI engine. It generates 24.5 PS @ 8750 rpm of max power and 21.5 Nm @6500 rpm of max torque. It has a 35 kmpl of mileage.
Design of Bajaj Pulsar N250
Bajaj Pulsar N250 has stylish, bold and aggressive design that offers the best ride quality among pulsars.
- Headlights: Bajaj Pulsar 250 has LED projector headlights which enhance and provide better visibility.
- Instrument Console: It has a semi-digital instrument console which looks neat and easy to read.
- Suspension: Bajaj Pulsar N250 has telescopic fork and multi-step adjustable Monoshock with Nitrox suspension.
- Seat: Bajaj Pulsar N250 has split seat setup to provide comfortable ride for both rider and pillion.
Technology Used in Bajaj Pulsar N250
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Digital Trip Meter
- Pass Switch
- USB Charging Port
- LED Tail lights
- LED Turn Signal Lamp
- Dual Channel ABS
- Analogue Speedometer
- Digital Clock
Technical Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar N250
Engine of Bajaj Pulsar N250
|Drive Type||Chain Drive|
|Emission Type||bS6- 2.0|
|Engine Displacement||249.07 cc|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 Valve, Oil cooled, FI|
|Max Power||24.5 PS @ 8750|
|Max Torque||21.5 Nm @6500 rpm|
|No. of Cylinder||1|
|Valve Per Cylinder||2|
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has a Chain Drive and bS6- 2.0 Emission Type.
- The fuel type of this model is petrol.
- The Bajaj Pulsar N250 has a single cylinder and 2 Valve Per Cylinder.
Dimension and Weight of Bajaj Pulsar N250
|Fuel Capacity||14 Liters|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Kerb weight||162 Kg|
|Front Brake Diameter||300 mm|
|Rear Brake Diameter||230 mm|
|Seat Height||795 mm|
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has a 14 Liters Fuel Capacity and 162 Kg Kerb weight.
- The Ground Clearance of Bajaj Pulsar N250 is 165 mm.
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has 300 mm Front Brake Diameter and 230 mm Rear Brake Diameter.
- The seat height of this model is 795 mm and wheelbase is 1351 mm.
Transmission of Bajaj Pulsar N250
|Number of Gears||5 Speed Constant Mesh|
Bajaj Pulsar N250 has Manual Transmission and 5 Speed Constant Mesh of gears.
Tyre and Brakes of Bajaj Pulsar N250
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has Disc Front Brake and Rear Brake.
- It has a tubeless tyre with 100/80-17 Front Tyre and 130/70-17 Rear Tyre.
Wheels of Bajaj Pulsar N250
|Wheels Type||Pressed Steel/ Alloy|
|Front Wheel||431.8 mm|
|Rear Wheel||431.8 mm|
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has Pressed Steel/ Alloy Wheels Type.
- Bajaj Pulsar N250 has 431.8 mm Front Wheel and Rear Wheel.
Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal
Recently, in 2023 Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal was slashed . Now Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal 4.49 lakhs.
|Model||Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal|
|Bajaj Pulsar N250||Rs. 4,49,900|
Bajaj Pulsar N250 is available in Brooklyn Black Color.
Additional Details of Bajaj Pulsar N250
- Fuel Efficiency
- Range Indicator
- Smart Fuel Reading
- Gear Indicator
- Distance to empty
- Single-Piece Handlebar
- Naked Streetfighter Styling
- 17-inch alloy
- Chunky Engine Cowl
Rivals Of Bajaj Pulsar N160
Bajaj Pulsar N160 will compete against TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Yamaha FZ 25.
HH Bajaj, which comes under Golchha group of Nepal, is the official distributor of Bajaj Pulsar in Nepal. Recently, in 2023 Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal slashed . Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal mentioned above is the reference price. You can also visit the showroom to know the recent Bajaj Pulsar N250 Price in Nepal.