HH Bajaj, which comes under Golchha group of Nepal, is the official distributor of Bajaj Pulsar in Nepal. Recently, in 2023 Bajaj Nepal has launched Bajaj Pulsar N160 in the market. The Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal is Rs. 3.86 Lakhs.
Powertrain Of Bajaj Pulsar N160
Bajaj Pulsar N160 comes with 160.82 cc, 4 stroke, 2 valve, single cylinder, fuel injected engine. It generates 16 ps @8750 rpm of max power and 14.64 Nm @6750 rpm of max torque. The engine comes with an oil and air cooling system and a good amount of power in it. This model comes with a BS6- compliant FI motor combustion.
Design of Bajaj Pulsar N160
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 has stylish, bold and aggressive design.
- Headlights: Bajaj Pulsar N160 has LED projector headlights which enhance and provide better visibility.
- Suspension: Bajaj Pulsar N160 has telescopic fork in front and monoshock in rear 5-step suspension.
- Seat: Bajaj Pulsar N160 has split seat setup to provide comfortable ride for both rider and pillion.
- Alloy Wheels: Bajaj Pulsar N160 has Y-shaped alloy wheels.
Technology Used in Bajaj Pulsar N160
- USB Connectivity
- Tripmeter Count
- Pass Light
- Digital Tripmeter
- Engine Kill switch
- Pillion Grabrail
- Pillion Seat
- Low Battery Indicator
- Fuel Gauge
- Low Oil Indicator
- Fuel Warning Indicator
- Digital Speedometer
- Digital Tachometer
- Gear Indicator
Don’t Miss: Bajaj Dominar 400 Price Reduced by 60 Thousand
Technical Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar N160
|Engine||Oil-cooled, single cylinder, 4 strokes, SOHC, 2 Valve Twin Spark, FI SOHC|
|Body Type||Sport Bikes|
|Wheel Base||1358 mm|
|Kerb Weight||154 kg|
|Front Tyre||Disc 100/80-17|
|Rear Tyre||Disc 130/70-17|
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheels|
|Wheel Size||17 inches|
|Seat Height||795 mm|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Mileage||35 to 40 Kmpl|
|Top Speed||120 kmph|
|Max power||16 PS @8750 rpm |
|Max Torque||14.64 Nm @6750 rpm|
|Battery||12 V DC|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||14 liters|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Braking System||Single-channel ABS in standard Dual-channel ABS in Brooklyn Black only|
|Starting system||Only Self Starting|
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 is offered with 2017 mm Length, 804 mm Width and 1060 mm Height.
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 has a tubeless tyre and a Disc Front Tyre with 100/80-17 and Disc Rear Tyre with 130/70-17
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 has 35 to 40 Kmpl of Mileage and 165 mm of Ground Clearance.
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 has telescopic fork in front and monoshock in rear 5-step Suspension setup.
- Bajaj Pulsar N160 has 14 liters of Fuel Tank Capacity and a 5-speed Gearbox.
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal
Different Variants have different Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal. Bajaj Pulsar N160 is available Only in ABS variant. The Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal is Rs. 3.86 Lakhs.
|Model||The Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal|
|The Bajaj Pulsar N160||Rs. 3,86,900|
Bajaj Pulsar N160 is available in Brooklyn Black, Blue, Racing Red, and Techno Grey.
Additional Features Bajaj Pulsar N160
- Infinity design Digital Instrument Cluster
- LED Headlights and DRLs
- Oil Cooling System
- Smooth and powerful 160cc engine (Bs6)
- Dual Channel ABS
- 5-speed gearbox with slipper Clutch
- Single-Piece Handlebar
- Twin LED Tail Lamp
- Chunky Engine Cowl
Rivals Of Bajaj Pulsar N160
Bajaj Pulsar N160 will compete against TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Hero Xtreme 160R, Yamaha FZ-S Fi V3.0, Suzuki Gixxer and Honda X-Blade.
HH Bajaj, which comes under Golchha group of Nepal, is the official distributor of Bajaj Pulsar in Nepal. Recently, in 2023 Bajaj Nepal has launched Bajaj Pulsar N160 in the market. Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal mentioned above is the reference price. You can also visit the showroom to know the recent Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price in Nepal.