How to clean your car?
A Car is not just a vehicle for its owner, it like a child to them. Taking good care of your child is very important and necessary. So, the best way to take care of your car is to wash it as often as possible. There are many car wash places that can make your car look fabulous and shining like a new car. However, many people don’t have the time and money to frequency go to the car wash to clean their car. Cleaning your car isn’t that hard and you never know what you will find under your seat. Here is a step by step way to wash your car inside and out.
Steps to clean your car
- Park the car in the shade. The heat from the sun will dry up the water quickly and creates a chance for water sports on the car.
- Rinse the car to eliminate dirt. Always pre-rinse your car with water to remove any dirt that may be on the surface of the car.
- Start cleaning using a sponge. Do not use a dish or hand soap. It can be harmful to the paint of the car. Yous an automobile soap to wash your car.
- Start at the head, and clean your way down. The bottom part of the car is dirtier than the top. So, when you start from bottom to top, the dirt and grime will move onto the surface. Always use the sponge inline motion.
- Then, Rinse the car until all the solution is gone. Only use microfiber towels to dry the car. It will reduce the risk of stretch. Use another towel immediately when the 1st one is wet.
- after the car is all dried up wax your car. Waxing adds shine to the car, as well as protects the paint. Likewise, it adds a protective layer.
Cleaning the inside of the car
It is very important to clean the inside of the car. However, you have to be very careful while doing so. Here are some of the things you should do while cleaning the interior of the car.
- You should always vacuum the inside of a car. Vacuuming will remove the dirt from between the seat cracks. A toothbrush also helps rub out the dirt that is on the dashboard.
- Use a cleaning sprays to clean the surface of the dashboards and electronics. Do not use a cleaning spray on the leather seats. Instead, use a fibre brush to move the dirt and wipe clean with a microfiber towel.
- Use leather polisher on the seats to make the leather strong. It helps to restore the natural oils in the leather and prevent damage. After you have cleaned the car inside and out, park in the shade away from the UV rays.
Also read : Things to do when you don’t use your bike regularly.