Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the official authorized importer and distributor of Ford Everest in Nepal. Ford Everest is a SUV with a muscular, bold and confident design. Different Variants have different Ford Everest Price in Nepal. Ford Everest is available only in single variant. The Ford Everest Price in Nepal is Rs. 2.40 crore.
Design of Ford Everest
Ford Everest is designed with a powerful, sophisticated and exciting drive in mind. It provides comfort, customer-focused technology and adventure-ready features. The GCI College G.O. Managing Director of Automobiles- Aakash Golchha said that this SUV has impressive features and excellent capabilities.
- Headlights: Ford Everest has automatic headlights.
- Screen: Ford Everest has12 inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Charging: Ford Everest has wireless charging.
- Seats: Ford Everest has fold-flat second and third-row seats for carrying long loads safely.
- Steering: Ford Everest has a multifunction steering wheel with audio and voice control and microphone.
- Instrument Cluster: Ford Everest has a 10.4 inch digital instrument cluster.
Powertrain of Ford Everest
Ford Everest has 2.0L bi-turbo diesel engine with a 10-speed automatic transmission. It has a 210 PS power and 500 Nm torque.
Safety Measures of Ford Everest
- Airbags: Ford Everest has 9 airbags which prevent the striking of the upper body or head during crash.
- Camera: Ford Everest has a 360 degree camera which enhances maneuverability, safety and overall driving experience.
- Lane Keeping System: This feature provides an alert to the driver if they are beginning to leave the traveling lane.
- Electronic Stability Control: It is an automatic feature which becomes active if you lose control of your car.
- Driver Attention Detection: It warns the drivers if signs of drowsiness are detected.
- Blind Spot Warning: Ford Everest has blind spot warning that detects the vehicles which you cannot see next to or behind your car and warns you when they are in your blind spots.
- Active Park Assist: It makes parking easier and more convenient, particularly in tight spaces and crowded parking areas.
Technology Used in Ford Everest
- Connectivity at your Fingertips
- Wireless Apple carplay Android Auto
- Wireless Charging Pad
- USB charging
- Digital Owner’s Manual
Also Read: BYD Dolphin Price in Nepal
Technical Specifications of Ford Everest
|2.0l Bi-Turbo Diesel
|210 PS @ 3750 rpm
|500 Nm @ 1750-2000 rpm
|10-speed AT with Selectshift
|Fuel Tank Capacity
Ford Everest is available in Bronze ,Grey, Aluminum, Orange, White and Black color.
Ford Everest Price in Nepal
Different Variants have different Ford Everest Price in Nepal. Ford Everest is available only in single variant. The Ford Everest Price in Nepal is Rs. 2.40 crore.
|Ford Everest Price in Nepal
Additional Features of Ford Everest
- Commanding Grille
- Ultimate Towing Experience
- Off-Road Accessories
- Off-Road screen
- 800 mm Water Wading Ability
- Panoramic Moonroof
- LED Tail Lamp
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Adaptive Speed Control
- Underbody Protection
- Reverse Brake Assist
- Evasive Steer Assist
Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. is the official authorized importer and distributor of Ford Everest in Nepal. Ford Everest has a 5 star safety rating. It has achieved a maximum ANCAP safety rating of 5-stars.The Ford Everest Price in Nepal mentioned above is the reference price. We can also visit the showroom to know the recent Ford Everest Price in Nepal.
You can also follow our Facebook Page to know the recent auto news.